I’ve been on a breakfast recipe kick lately but I can’t help it, it’s my favorite meal of the day! Check out these high protein and highly delicious Kodiak Cake pancakes!
I’ve never used Kodiak Cakes mix before, but after making this simple recipe, I won’t use anything else to make my flap jacks!
(Makes six 4″ pancakes)
1 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes – Protein-Packed Flapjack Mix
1 cup blueberries
1 cup water
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
Pancake syrup (I use Walden Farms sugar-free)
- Heat up skillet on stove on medium/high heat.
- Mix together 1 cup Kodiak Protein Mix and 1 cup water.
Note: If you like thicker pancakes, mix less than 1 cup water.
- Mix thoroughly until even throughout.
- Pour 1 cup blueberries into the mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- Scoop out ½ cup of the pancake mixture and pour onto skillet.
- Cook until golden brown and both sides and cooked through the middle.
- Serve with your favorite syrup (I use Walden Farms Sugar Free) and enjoy!
Tag me in your own breakfast creations @alexmariefit!