I think its official. I need help. As in, someone please send me to Shopaholic’s Anonymous because I think I have a problem! Here’s a collective beauty haul from Sephora, Ulta, Target and Wal-Mart!
Can anyone else relate? It’s like, no matter how hard I try as soon as I step into Sephora, it’s game over. There’s no such thing as buying just one thing. It’s “I’m going to buy just one thing” and walk out with 10 and my wallet doesn’t always appreciate this.
I have picked up quite a few products over the last couple weeks from Sephora, Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens…etc. and I want to share them with you! I love watching haul videos online of the new products people get. I’ll do my best to post reviews on everything too because I ALWAYS have to research a product before I buy it, and watch endless product reviews and tutorials on YouTube until I’m absolutely sure I won’t hate it, and then I go and buy it.
These products weren’t all purchased at once and I have to let you know that I have already started using some of them because well, I just can’t buy new beauty products and let them sit there while I wait to find the time to post a haul. I’ve organized this post by each of the product categories.
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer – I actually bought the sample size of this for $15 because I had heard pretty good things about it and I really like to try out a product before purchasing the full size whenever I have the chance. I always scout out the bins in the Sephora check-out line and I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve added one or two things to my basket. You get me every time, Sephora.
- NYX Hydra Touch Primer – I am a pretty big fan of NYX Cosmetics, especially for the price! Everytime I look at the products on the shelf in Ulta, this primer was ALWAYS sold out. That means its awesome right? I looked at several different Ulta stores before finally finding it and so of course I had to purchase it (that’s my justification – because there was only one left in stock). I have dry/dehydrated skin, so anything to quench my face – I’m down for!
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops – “N40” – If you don’t know (and if you don’t, you will), I love a full coverage flawless foundation. Once I saw a few reviews on these, I knew I HAD to try them. They’re pricey, but they are supposed to be pure pigment drops to mix with your foundation/moisturizer/primer for a sheer to total coverage foundation look depending on how many drops are used.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream – “Light” – I love the idea that a hydrating CC Cream can be full coverage. I wanted to get this product to see if it truly lived up to it’s hype, and for the price, I hope it also can cook me dinner and do my laundry (but that doesn’t sound too promising).
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector – “Moonstone” – I have heard SO many things about the BECCA highlighters and I kept looking for reasons why I shouldn’t spend $40 on one product, but I finally caved and bought it. It’s literally like my baby child.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 24-Hour Highlighter – “Exposed” – Since I already knew I wanted to buy the BECCA Moonstone highlighter which is more of a champagne/silver shade, I knew I need something more on the golden side that I could wear with a more bronzey look. When I swatched this on my finger, I really liked that it didn’t seem too powdery or glittery, but more of a creamy natural sheen.
- Wet ‘N’ Wild Megaglo Highlighter – “Precious Petals” – I’ve seen quite a few reviews online about this highlighter and in just about all of them, it’s been said that this product compares to a high end highlighter and it’s only a few dollars! I’m here to test this out to let you know if it is in fact a high-end dupe. You can find this at Walgreens and Wal-Mart!
- Bare Minerals BarePro Powder – “Aspen” – I wasn’t planning on buying this, but I was putzing around Sephora and I have this weird thing where I like to run my finger over pressed powders (I told you, I have a problem) and this one was SO soft. I couldn’t say no.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores – “Translucent” – Another unplanned purchase. I can’t turn down the opportunity to erase the pores from my face. IT Cosmetics is one of the more expensive brands, but I have heard great reviews on the brand as a whole, so in a moment of weakness, I decided I needed this.
- Dermablend Loose Finishing Powder – “Translucent” – I currently have been using the Laura Mercier Translucent powder to set my highlighted areas and under my eyes, but I used to love using the Dermablend powder. No one ever talks about it! I wanted to see how it matches up to Laura.
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick – “Nudist” – Who else is a nude lip product hoarder? It can’t be just me. I have a tendency to purchase nude lipsticks purely because I love the color, and for no other reason. I heard these were supposed to be really creamy, so I mean naturally it ended up in my basket.
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lip Gloss – “Groovy” – I had seen this in Ulta before, but was hesitent to buy it because another Bare Minerals Lip Gloss that I have has a sticky formula that I’m not a huge fan of. But Jaclyn Hill posted a Sephora Haul this month and this was one of the things she bought and put on her lips and I immediately left my house (I’m pretty sure the video was still playing), and drove right to Ulta and bought it. #YouTubeMadeMeBuyIt
- NYX Butter Gloss Lip Gloss – “Crème Brulee” – I’ve been adding to my nude lip product collection and I love to wear affordable products whenever I can for every day looks. I have used a couple of NYX glosses in the past, but never the Butter Gloss.
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick – “Nude Beach” – The word “plush” and I get along really well. Especially when it comes to lipsticks. I’m extremely picky about lip products, so if there is a product that I think will just melt into my lips, then I’m all about it. I also swatched a sample product on the back of my hand and it was love at first swatch.
- NYX Lip Plumper Lip Gloss – Clear – Who doesn’t want plump full lips these days? I usually always use a colored lipstick (and when I say “colored” I really mean “nude”) and like to put a gloss over the top. I’m too much of a pansy to get lip injections (maybe one day), so I really wanted to try this when I saw it on the shelf.
- Flower Cosmetics Flower Pot Blush – “Peach Primrose” – I never use peach blush. Like ever. I don’t think I have ever even owned a peach blush. Lately I have been doing more bronzey looks and have been loving a more peachy warm-toned eye, so I wanted a peachy cheek color to go with it. This blush was only about $8 at the drugstore.
- Benefit Bronzer – “Hoola” – I used to own this bronzer YEARS ago and I really liked it! I have no clue where it ended up or what I did with it, but I just had the itch to try it out again and see if I love it now as much as I did back in the day.
Phew, I think that covers just about everything. I’m excited to start using (and continue using) all of the new products and posting reviews to let you know what I think!
What beauty products have you hauled lately? Do you like collective beauty haul posts?
SHOP THE POST
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links