Well hiding, obviously. No, but really. It’s like I’ve been everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. If you don’t post on social media do you even exist anymore!?
Yes, I can say I’ve been in hiding…of sorts. I think that last time I was consistent online on social media, and posting on my blog was like 9 months ago. Work has been killing me. And when I say work I mean like my real “big kid” job aside from the side-gig of blogging.
But a lot has happened in the last few months and I’m looking forward to making a comeback.
But where have I actually been? Why have I not been consistently been posting on social media or SFSP? Well…
- I’m usually working. For what feels like a gazillion hours per week.
- If I’m not working I’m usually sleeping or attempting to workout…or eating.
- Trying to get back on track with my fitness goals. 9 months is not only a long time to fall off of the social map, but it’s a long time to not be working out. Especially when I used to be a pretttttty fit person. (Thank you hip and back injury! *rolls eyes*)
- Hiding. Yes. Hiding. 9 months of not working out will make you want to do that too.
- Simply being so damn busy. Everyone says they’re busy, I get it. But seriously, I’m busy.
- I don’t know what to say. Or sometimes I just don’t have anything to say. Thinking of something to say is a lot of effort I have realized.
- I simply forget. It goes along with that whole “being busy” thing… and having a short-term memory of like 15 minutes.
- I make excuses. Yikes, did I just say that out loud? But I’m human people. Sometimes I just make excuses for why I can’t post (too tired, my apartment lighting sucks too much to take blog photos, I’m not fit enough for fitness shoots… blah, blah, blah. Always something.)
- I’m organizingly disorganized. Kind of like an organized mess. That basically sums up my life at this point.
- I’m slowly but surely trying to get my shit together. Is it bad that I feel like I am constantly trying to get my shit together? Will it ever actually be together…? I’m starting to doubt it. It’s a never ending process.
I actually moved last week. Again. I move a lot. I think I’ve moved like three times since I started this blog. But yes, I moved. Not far, actually…only like 10 minutes away from where I lived before, but it still counts. I’m looking forward to my new space and getting to be creative and come up with more creative content for social media and SFSP. My new space is brighter and lighter, so no excuses for bad lighting for photos… I’ve been consistently back on the work-out wagon (thank God) and learning to love myself again… and I’m out of an unhealthy relationship, making more time for myself and SoFitSoPretty. So I’m very excited for what is to come and I hope you are too!
I’ll be better, I promise! Looking forward to being back in the saddle, and let me know what you want to see from me!
See ya’ll very soon!